Helping key workersrent to buytheir future home
Keyzy is a home ownership solution for Key Workers across England and WalesSign up today!
Providing keys to Key Workers
Keyzy is here to help those who keep the country running.
Healthcare professionals in the NHS and private sector play a critical role keeping the UK population healthy.
Nurses and Social Care workers provide critical care services to care for those in need.
Teachers and Education Sector
Every young person and adult in the UK had or currently depends on education workers to help them grow.
Fire and rescue services across the UK protect life and property when we need it most.
Police and Prisons
Our prisons and police services are an essential part of Britain’s criminal justice system.
The country runs through our Critical National Infrastructure including Defence, Transport, Food and Energy.
Keyzy offers a better path to home ownership for Key Workers
For too long, essential workers have been unable to buy a home because of large deposit requirements and indifference from mortgage providers.
Keyzy buys your chosen home for you, and lets you rent it while saving a portion of your rent each month. You can buy it back from Keyzy when you are ready, and keep any increase in value.
Read our latest articles
Have a look through our frequently asked questions.
- Health and Social Care. This includes doctors, nurses, midwives, paramedics, social workers, home carers and staff required to maintain our health and social care sector
- Education and childcare. This includes pre-school and teaching staff, social workers and specialist education professionals
- Public safety and national security. This includes civilians and officers in the police (including key contractors), Fire and Rescue Service, prison service and other national security roles
- Transport. This will include those keeping air, water, road and rail transport modes operating
- Utilities, and Communication. This includes staff needed for oil, gas, electricity and water (including sewage)
- Food and other necessary goods. This includes those involved in food production, processing, distribution and sale, as well as those essential to the provision of other key goods (e.g. hygiene, medical).
No. But we do take into account your income and spending behaviour over the past year to make sure you can afford the monthly payments and are not likely to miss any payments.
We don’t accept applicants who have entered an IVA or Bankruptcy in the last years, nor any missed rental or mortgage payments in the last 12 months, or Defaults and County Court Judgements in the last 12 months over value £250.
If you end up getting a home with Keyzy we will also report your rental payments to Equifax. This means that your rental conduct could improve your credit position and credit score. This can make it easier to obtain credit on better or preferential deals and more likely to be accepted. It can also mean Banks and Mortgage Lenders can see your rental conduct without having to ask for documentation and can help secure the best mortgage deals available.